Taylor Brook is a high-grade magmatic nickel, copper, cobalt +/- PGE project that spans 125km2. The property itself has excellent infrastructure and access, including a permanent camp nearby providing excellent support for operations.
Taylor Brook Property:
2021 - 2022 Exploration Program successful in showing the Layden Intrusive rocks and mineralization are typical of magmatic nickel deposits, and that considerable strike extent exists for exploration.
The Layden Showing has now been identified as massive and disseminated magmatic nickel, copper, cobalt +/- PGE mineralization related to a discrete gabbronorite intrusive which lies just 1km west of the large Taylor Brook Intrusive complex. Work has included:
- ~8,000m of drilling, large loop surface and borehole EM surveys in the Layden Intrusive/Layden Extension Area
- Regional prospecting/geochem/ground geophysics along the Layden Intrusive Trend onto the Taylor Brook South Property
- Comprehensive VTEM and high-resolution detailed airborne gradiometer surveys
Massive/net-textured sulphides now intersected in ten drillholes with best intercepts grading:
In hole TB 22-15 intersection
Churchill channel sample assays at Layden averaged
3.23% Ni 1.76%Ni
2023 Planned Exploration Program will include:
- 2,500m of drilling and borehole EM surveys in the Layden Intrusive/Layden Extension Area beneath high grade shallow intersections
- Regional prospecting/geochem/ground geophysics along the Layden Intrusive Trend onto the Taylor Brook Gabbro Complex South Lobe
- 2,500m of target drilling along the Layden Intrusive Trend, including the newly discovered TBS-1 Nickel Anomaly.